Sunday, May 18, 2014

Mango Gazpacho Soup

I made this tonight for the first time for my parents. My dad's comment was "I can't eat this anymore because if I do then it will be gone and I won't have anymore to eat". My mom said "you should share this on your blog or maybe not, try selling the recipe". Well I guess from both comments you can tell that you're going to love it. This recipe is so easy and so healthy. It's super low in calories, low fat and basically just fruits and vegetables. Here's the recipe:

Mango Gazpacho Soup
1 medium mango
1/2 red pepper
1/2 large cucumber
1 cup + 2 tbsp. of orange juice
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. onion powder
3 tbsp. fresh cilantro
1 lime
1 tsp. olive oil

1. cut the mango into 1 inch chunks
2. dice the the cucumber, red pepper
3. put into blender and add in spices, juice, cilantro and olive oil
4. blend well
5. add in a few extra chunks of mango

Serve and Enjoy!

No comments: