Monday, May 11, 2015

Mexican Baked Salmon

So I was very bored. As I am a lot of the time when I create new recipes. This one I was just thinking what can I marinate the fish it that I haven't done before. I looked in the cabinet and saw ketchup and said "hmmm this could work" And well the rest is history and in my dad's stomach! He and my mom loved this recipe. My mom was so shocked and impressed with the stuff I come up with.

Enjoy!


Mexican Baked Salmon

1 tbsp. chili powder
2 tbsp. honey
2 tbsp. ketchup
2 minced garlic cloves
Squirt of lemon
1 tbsp. soy sauce
1 tsp. veg oil


Mix all ingredients together.  
Marinate for 2 hours


Bake for 30 minutes at 350

This is excellent when served with a salad and a side or orzo or couscous. Add some spicy spices to really enhance the taste.

No comments: