Monday, September 24, 2012

Gluten Free Hazel Nut Balls

So this is a recipe I came up with on my own but I can tell you it is...as Teresa Guidice would say "Fabulous". It is not a Teresa recipe but I still like using her words because they're so damn cute or fabulous! If you like many people do suffer from celiac disease than you will appreciate this and if you're not, I promise you will still love it. This is not a low calorie food but it is healthy and it is gluten free.

Gluten Free Hazel Nut Balls
1 stick of butter/margarine - melted
1 3/4 cups of Nutella
3 cups of confectionery sugar
1 tbsp. of gluten free vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups of crushed hazel nuts

1. melt the butter
2. mix the butter, Nutella, confectionery sugar and vanilla well
3. add in the crushed hazel nuts
4. form small balls and place down on waxed paper
5. refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours- take out 15 minutes before serving

Enjoy - YOU WILL LOVE THESE (I promise) They're fabulous!!!

No comments: