Thursday, April 17, 2014

Summer Spinach and Beet Salad

This recipe I created because I was trying to use 3 cans of beets that was in my house. My mom buys things a lot without any purpose for them. I truly hate having left overs or things being unused or with no purpose. So with some web searching, some alternations and little creative thinking I cam up with this healthy and delicious recipe. Enjoy!!


2 cups of fresh baby spinach
1 15 oz. can of beets (sliced- not grated)
1 8 oz. can of mandarin oranges
1 cup of sliced feta

2 tbsp. of light olive oil
1 tsp. of red wine vinegar
1 tsp. of tarragon vinegar
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1 tsp. sugar

1. place the spinach on a plate and then in any order drizzle each ingredient on
2. Mix the dressing ingredients together and pour over salad

Serve immediately.
Serving Size: 2


No comments: