Monday, June 30, 2014

Apple Cookie Slices

So I was busy pinning and looking for recipes to pin and I found this amazingly cute recipe. I love it because you can alter it to your taste and personal nutritional needs. I found it on rachelschultz.com. I highly recommend you going to her site - she's got lots of cute recipe ideas. I made this for my mom and she loved it. She thought they were so yummy!!

Apple Cookie Slices (Serves 2)
2 apples
4 tbsp. natural peanut butter (or use Nutella, soy butter, almond butter or caramel butter)
raisins
chopped peanuts
chopped pecans
sliced pecans (chopped)
chopped cashews
chocolate minis or peanut butter minis

1. slice the apples by the core
2. spread the peanut butter, nutella, or any of the spreads that you used
3. then put the chopped toppings

Enjoy!!

   

No comments: