Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Italian Arugula Salad

So this salad recipe I really cannot take full credit for. It isn't exactly my recipe. I got this wonderful salad recipe from Real Housewife New Jersey star, Teresa Guidice's cookbook, Fabulcious. It is a really good cookbook, by the way. She has a lot of excellent recipes. Many of them of I tweeked to fit my personal needs and goals. However, the basis of them are great. This salad that I am sharing with you is so easy. And I know I say all my recipes are easy, but this one really is!

Italian Arugula Salad

2 bags of Arugula Salad
1 pint of cherry tomatoes (washed and sliced in half)
Olive Oil
Lemon Juice
Parmesan Cheese

1. slice the cherry tomatoes in half and mix with Arugula salad
2. drizzle with olive oil, lemon juice and Parmesan cheese

Serve and Enjoy!!

(You see I told you it was easy!)

No comments: