Sunday, January 31, 2016

Baked (Fake) Shrimp with a Vodka Cream Sauce

So one thing about me is I hate "extra stuff" in the house. I always feel the need to purge the kitchen of everything, which may sound strange to a foodie like myself. So I was looking in the cabinet and feeling bad that I had requested my parents buy vodka for my Penne Al A Vodka and I didn't use the whole bottle - my, my! LOL So, I therefore decided to create a new vodka recipe. Luckily, we also had some lonely sour cream in the house which I had used for Baked Salmon w. Cream Sauce recipe. So here is my elegant and delicious shrimp recipe.

Baked (Fake) Shrimp with Vodka Cream Sauce

1 package of Dyna-Sea shrimp - defrosted
1/2 cup of sour cream
2 gloves of garlic
1/2 onion
1/2 cup of vodka
olive oil
1 medium tomato

Place shrimp in baking dish and preheat oven to 375
1. crush the garlic and dice the onion and saute it in the olive oil
2. then add in the cream and vodka and stir over medium flame until you feel it is mixed in well
3. pour over the shrimp and bake for 10 minutes
4. dice the tomatoes - after 10 minutes add the tomatoes and then place back in oven for another 5-10 minutes

Serve Immediately! 

No comments: