Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Healthy Style Peanut Butter Cookies

Peanut butter can either be a super healthy snack or a super unhealthy snack. It all depends on what brand and type of peanut butter you buy. Stay away from any peanut butter that has more than 2 ingredients. The only ingredients that should be in your peanut butter is PEANUTS and SALT. If there is ANYTHING else - STAY AWAY! I am sadly allergic to peanuts but I wasn't always. I developed is annoying allergy when I was in my early 20's. Yet, I can still say these peanut butter cookies are the best in the world...and very healthy!!

Healthy Style Peanut Butter Cookies
1 cup of softened butter
1 cup of 100% All Natural Peanut Butter
1 cup of All Natural Apple Sauce
1 cup of brown sugar
1 large egg
1 cup of whole wheat flour
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. baking soda

Put all ingredients into a bowl and mix well with an electric mixture (or by hand).

Grease a pan. Use an ice cream scooper to scoop out the dough and place down on greased pan. Then use a fork to push down on the scoops of dough.

Bake in oven at 400 for 15 minutes.

Serve and Enjoy!

No comments: