Friday, November 16, 2012

Moroccan Carrots

This recipe I've seen at restaurants and always thought it looked good. So I looked it up on the internet and found a recipe for it. It was amazing! Yes you could google it yourself but my version of the recipe is better. When my mom tried it she thought I had bought it- it was that good!

Moroccan Carrots

Ingredients 
5 carrots
4 heaping tbsp. of olive oil
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
2 tbsp. of lemon juice
1/2 tsp. + dash of salt
1/2 heaping tsp. of cumin
1/2 tsp. heaping tsp. of paprika
3 tbsp. of fresh parsley or 1/4 tsp. dry parsley

Directions
1. wash and peel the carrots and then cut into 2 inch thick slices 
2. bring a pot of water to boil and cook for about 15 minutes- until only a little soft 
3. mix the oil, garlic powder, lemon juice, salt, cumin and paprika togethr
4. pat the carrots dry with a paper towel and then add in the mixture
5. allow to marinate for at least 3 hours
6. before serving add the parsley

Enjoy!    


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have eaten Chef Loni's food and I can attest to the fact that it is amazing! She cares about presentation as well as taste and I found myself asking for recipes for nearly everything that I tasted. Loni rocks!