Sunday, March 30, 2014

Oven Roasted Asparagus

So I was in the mood to make a new vegetable dish and couldn't think of what vegetable to make. I thought and thought and then remembered that it had been about a billion years since I made asparagus - okay not a billion, I had actually never made it before. I searched for different recipes and from all of them came up with a pretty good one. It's super healthy and super tasty at the same time!

Oven Roasted Asparagus
1 pound of asparagus (cut of ends)
olive oil
salt
Parmesan Cheese

1. Preheat oven to 425
2. cut ends off asparagus and rinse them well
3. pour about 2 tbsp. of olive oil on asparagus
4. then sprinkle about a tsp. or so of salt and about 4 tbsp. or so of Parmesan cheese.
5. mix it all together
6. bake in oven for 15 minutes

Serve and Enjoy!

(Serve 2-3 people)

No comments: