Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Cottage Cheese Pancakes

So I had made my spinach lasagna rolls and had left over cottage cheese and had to think of a recipe to finish it off. But what? Yes I know you can eat it plain but how boring is that? So I found this recipe and then added my own little twist to it. Here it is...you will love, love it!


Cottage Cheese Pancakes

1 1/2 cups of fat free cottage cheese
1  1/3 cup of whole wheat flour
1 tsp. baking powder
3 large eggs
4 tbsp. vegetable oil
3 tbsp. strawberry jelly

1. in a large mixing bowl combine the egg, flour, cottage and oil- mix well
2. in preheated skillet form pancakes and pour onto the pan
3. heat on each side for about 6 minutes on each side- until you see bubbles forming

Serve immediately with jelly on the side
(makes about 8 pancakes)


No comments: