Monday, September 3, 2012

Shrimp Scampi Bake

So I don't eat shrimp or any kind of shell fish for that matter but I still like to cook with it - or kind of. I use the fake shrimp. I understand it might not be as good as the real kind but it's better than nothing and most people have told me that they cannot tell the difference.

Shrimp Scampi Bake

1/2 cup of butter- melted
2 tbsp. prepared Dijon mustard
1 tbsp. lemon juice
1 tbsp. chopped fresh garlic
1 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
2 pounds of medium cooked imitation shrimp

1. I a medium saucepan combine the butter, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, garlic and parsley. Once the butter
melts completely, remove from heat
2. Preheat oven to 400*
3. Arrange shrimp in shallow baking dish and pour the mixture over it.
4. Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
5. Garnish it with parsley and serve!!


No comments: