Friday, September 7, 2012

Honey Mustard Salmon

 So my dad was away and normally (well actually all the time) we have chicken on Friday nights, since my dad wants to have chicken on Fridays. But since he was away on business for a few weeks I decided to make something different, my mom after all isn't picky about what she eats and doesn't eat. This is when I discovered this recipe. Yes I know many of you have heard of it before, but mine is the best. I've been told it tastes like it is from a restaurant! And even my mom's friend who doesn't like fish tried it and liked it. So I promise you that if you love fish- you will love this! And even if you don't like fish- you will love this..well maybe not love but you will definitely like it a lot!!

Honey Mustard Salmon

2 fish fillets (that is 4oz of salmon)
2 tbsp. honey
2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
2 tsp. light sodium soy sauce
1/2 tsp. brown sugar
1 tbsp. vegetable oil
1/2 tsp. lemon juice

1. rinse the salmon
2. mix the honey, Dijon, soy sauce, brown sugar, oil and lemon juice together
3. put the salmon and dressing into a large baggy and marinate in fridge for 20-30 minutes
4. preheat oven to 325* and bake for 30 minutes

you can serve this warm or cold- but cold is better!


No comments: