Sunday, September 2, 2012

Egg, Bacon & Cheese Omelet

So I don't eat bacon but I was tired of making the same type of things. So I looked in my kitchen cabinet and saw that we had bacon bits and my mind went racing. I saw we had fresh eggs and shredded mozzarella cheese and I right away knew what to make...Egg Bacon & Cheese!! Breakfast for dinner is always the best.

Here's the recipe:
2 large eggs- beaten
handful of mozzarella cheese
handful of bacon bits (normally found in the same aisle as croutons for salad)
Pam spray

1. Spray your pan with Pam and heat the skillet
2. Beat 2 eggs and then pour over the pan
3. Let it sit there until gets bubbly - it takes about 3-4 minutes
4. Pour over the cheese and bacon and gently with a spatula go around the edges of the egg. Once you can flip half the egg over covering the bacon and cheese forming a half circle.
5. Push down and after about 2-3 minutes. Flip over. Keep repeating that until it's neat and nothing is gooey.
Serve hot and enjoy!!



No comments: