Monday, September 3, 2012

Strawberry Mango Salad

This is a salad that when I first saw it I thought it looked well...no so good. But once I tasted it I was soon proven wrong. Now that I'm older I don't understand what I was thinking, not only does it taste divine but it looks it too!

Strawberry-Mango Salad
1 bag of spring mix salad greens
1/2 cup mango- peeled and chopped into bite sized
1/2 cup slices strawberries (about 1 container)
2 tbsp. craisins



Dressing:
3 tbsp. olive oil
4 tbsp. white sugar
1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
dash of salt

1. Mix the strawberries, mango, craisins and mixed greens together in a large serving bowl
2. mix the olive oil, sugar, balsamic vinegar and salt together
3. Right before serving remix the dressing and the pour over the salad. Toss a few times

Enjoy!



No comments: